What are the main characteristics of the OPHTHALMICA Relax lens?
The Relax lens is an aspheric, custom-made single-vision lens with a broad, comfortable near-zone support. The innovative designed near-zone allows the wearer to enjoy a smooth, barely perceptible progression zone. This smooth innovative design assists the eyes to adapt easier and faster to various situations. The eyes and the brain are therefore enjoying a more relaxed vision experience.
The technology of Relax consist of a single vision lens produced with the freeform technology. The near powers available with RELAX are as follows:
0.5 / 0.6 / 0.7 /0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 dpt.
The "addition" begins in the optical center of the lens and is completely reached after about 13 mm.
For whom is RELAX a suitable solution?
Relax is the ideal lens for the mid-life crisis and for wearers who do not yet want to wear progressive lenses, but who suffer from eye strain or whose eyes start to burn in the afternoons during office work.
- Excellent vision in all zones with reduced visual fatigue
- Wide range of additions from 0.5 - 1.2 dpt.
- Individual parameters PD, VD, PT and FAW/BA possible
- Ideally suitable for all customers from the age of 30 years
- Facilitates the subsequent introduction to progressive lenses
- High prisms and cylinders possible
The Relax lens is available in organic 1.5 - 1.67 and mineral 1.6 - 1.8.
The optimal protection against harmful blue light
Our Relax lens is also often used as a DEEP BLUE UV 420 which protects the eye against the harmful blue light available in all digital devices.
Nowadays, our eyes are increasingly exposed to short-wave blue light - through LED lamps, fluorescent tubes, smartphones, tablets, flat screens, xenon headlamps, etc.
OPHTHALMICA offers effective solutions to protect the eyes.
- 100% protection against harmful blue light (420 nm)
- 100% UV protection
- Useful blue light (460-465 nm) is transmitted
- Super-coating, antistatic, scratch-resistant, hyper-hydrophobic (water repellent) and hyper-oleophobic (dust repellent) - named SATIN